Monday, 27 April 2015

About Me

Hi! Welcome to my own little slice of the blogging sphere! :) I'm so glad you've found me! I've been blogging since 2012 over at Violets and Daisies, but decided to head out on my own as I start my journey into adult-life! I hope you enjoy hearing about my life and my thoughts and journeying with me! <3

I always find writing a bio about myself really hard, but I'll see what I can do. My name is Nina and I'm a 19 year old girl from New Zealand. I love living in this beautiful country! In just over 200 days I am getting married to the love of my life - Logan. He is a wonderful, godly man, and I'm just crazy about him - I can't wait to see how our journey together pans out!

Currently, I'm studying at Massey University, doing a Bachelor of Communication degree, majoring in Media Studies and Expressive Arts. As I also work as a singing teacher and run a production company called Family Friendly Productions I am mostly studying extramurally. I also have the privilege to sing with an a cappella trio called Cantabile Trio - I sing soprano - it's heaps of fun! 

I travel quite a lot - to date, my list includes South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia, French Polynesia (Tahiti and Moorea), Zimbabwe, Botswana, Samoa, The Cook Islands and Australia - and write fairly regularly. I sing ALL the time (ask my brother!), read as much as I can, love my period drama movies and Bollywood! And of course, I drink a lot of tea!

And more than all those things, I am a servant of the King, a follower of Jesus Christ. My greatest desire is to glorify His name, and share His love in all I do, and I hope that you find some of that love here on this blog.

With lots of love,
Nina xx

No comments: