Monday, 11 May 2015

Live Original

I was really excited a couple of weeks ago when I got a message from Dayspring Cards on Instagram saying I had been chosen by Sadie Robertson to receive a full set if cards from her new set. They arrived today - and they are GORGEOUS! 
They're all so different and so cute! And each of them either mentions the Lord or has a Bible verse in it - how encouraging!! 
This one I especially like! On the inside it says:
"but I'm really glad you did!" and has this verse:
"If you give, you will receive. Your gift will return
to you in full measure, pressed down, shaken together
to make room for more, and running over."
Luke 6:38 NLT
Sadie Robertson is from Duck Dynasty and has also been on Dancing with the Stars. She is a 17 year old Christian girl and such an inspiration. She decided that her message to people would be to "Live Original" - to be ourselves and live our lives as who God created us to be. Such a great message. You can see the video she made below, and she has also written a book, which I'd love to read one day.

Here are a couple of my other favourites of the cards: 
And here are all 18 of them! Aren't they stunning?! Can't wait to start giving them to people :D
And today I was feeling really tired and not so well, so them arriving today was just perfect. Isn't our God good?! 

More exciting stuff to share, so I'll be back soon! 
Nina xx



1 comment:

Ainsley Reitsma said...

they are gorgeous cards!
that video was original and beautiful and so encouraging!