Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Moments to remember

Yesterday evening, we had our final rehearsal out of the theatre. Next week is show week - I can't believe how fast it has come up. 

One of the things I've loved about running Family Friendly Productions is how close the cast members get over the course of the show. And this one has been no exception. In fact, I think this cast has ended up even closer. Look at this bunch of crazy monkeys!
Romans 12:10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Out do one another in showing honor.
I went out of the room for one minute on the break and came back to find them all lying on the floor in a circle, taking a photo. And of course, I had to get in on the action and take a photo (or 7!). This was such a precious moment, and it will last forever in my memory. The show is all about being family - part of the Body of Christ - and these kids are definitely family now! This is what it's all about!

Some of the older girls re-posted this photo on Instagram and Facebook, all commenting how much they love the other kids and the show. This is what one of them wrote: 
"This is my family, well my stage family <3 <3 our rehearsals are fab and our photos didn't blur. But honestly, you should all come and see the show Psalty and meet my second family. These people are the best."

If that doesn't make it all feel worth it, I don't know what does!? Now, if only the audience are as blessed and touched by the message as the cast have been <3

This passage is definitely my current theme!
John 15:12-15 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.


1 week to show time! 
God bless, and make sure treasure these moments in your life!
Nina xx

3 comments:

Ella said...

Hi Nina!
Thank you for commenting on my blog! I'm so glad you have a new blog.
Being part of play a wonderful experience. You make so many unforgettable memories:)

Nina Donkin said...

Hey Ella! You're welcome! Thanks for commenting on mine too! Yes, it definitely is - and memories are things to treasure!! :)

Ella said...

Your welcome:)