Sunday, 24 May 2015

//Thankful Heart// (1)

Today, my heart is thankful for:
Tea with the lovely Violet from Rejoice in the Lord Always!
- An "A" on an exam
- Warm scarves on coooold days
- A successful "pack-out" at the theatre
- Beautiful flowers from our closing night!
- The gorgeous smell of said beautiful flowers filling my room!
- Watching period dramas because I have free time again! (I'll post a review soon!)
- Sweet photos to remind me of things past
- The wonderfully detailed Gospel of Luke - so interesting!
- 2 singing students being away, so I have one hour less work to do, and I still get paid for it!
- Encouraging emails about our production
- 2 great nights of sleep!
- Just over 2 weeks of semester to go for me
- 1 last assignment!
- Talking about our wedding plans with the lovely Violet over tea and hot chocolate!
- My darling Logan getting back from a work trip tonight :D 
- Mother daughter date plans for after work

I have so much to be thankful for!
"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.…" ~1 Thessalonians 5:17-19~

Love,
Nina xx

No comments: