Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Freedom!! (Aka - my exams are over!)

Wahoooooo!! I'm done exams! Here's hoping I've passed all my papers :P

I'm so looking forward to having time back to do important things like PLANNING MY WEDDING!! Eeee! So exciting!

I don't really have anything interesting to say today other than that I'm done exams! Also, you could have listen to my trio's new cover - Something in the Water by Brooke Fraser! You can find it on Facebook here! Please give our page and share it around if you like it - we'd love your support!
video

We sang at a midwinter Christmas thing yesterday evening, and we're singing at it again tonight which will be fun, then I'm sleeping over with my wonderful best friend <33
Such fun!
Well, hopefully I'll have something actually interesting to post soon! :) Hope you like my new blog name - can you guess why I've named it this?! ;)
Love and God bless,
Nina xx

P.S. I've just joined Twitter! Feel free to follow me - @ninajessica316

4 comments:

Ainsley Reitsma said...

the song was so good! i'm a big Brooke Fraser fan!
um, you want winter to be over, wait, are you getting married in spring? XD

Nina Donkin said...

Thanks! Same here!
Haha, yup, you got it!! :)

Nina Donkin said...

Thanks! Same here!
Haha, yup, you got it!! :)

Nina Donkin said...

Thanks! Same here!
Haha, yup, you got it!! :)