Monday, 8 June 2015

I Can Go The Distance

Today, I have my first exam! It's the first proper exam (aside from music ones) I've done since I was in my first year at high school (before I moved back to homeschooling). I'm pretty nervous, so I'd appreciate your prayers!

Today's exam is a 3 hour, 4 essay exam. Then I've got my second exam tomorrow, and my third one the day after. Then I'm done. Phewf! Now, if only I can keep all the concepts I need to in my head... Haha :P

This song is one of my all-time favourite Disney songs, and today, I'm playing it over and over to remind myself of why I'm doing this - so that eventually, I can work in media to glorify my Lord and Saviour. I need to keep reminding myself of that, and not get swamped by thoughts aside from that or worries.

My sweet best friend sent me a card yesterday to tell me she was praying for me (thanks so much!!), along with a card with the verse "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). Such a great reminder - that's what I need to focus on :) 

Talk again once my exams are over, 
Love Nina xx

P.S. We went out to breakfast to celebrate my lovely Grandparents wedding anniversary - 64!! Pretty amazing huh?! Go Gran and Grandpa, I love you both HEAPS xxx

No comments: