Wednesday, 24 June 2015

//Thankful Heart// (3)

So much in my life to be thankful for - here's a snapshot from this week:
My favourite "little" brother turned 17 today! Happy
birthday Boo! I'm so glad God blessed my life with you :)
Or not so little... Haha
-My beautiful, WONDERFUL friend who was away in Tennessee for 3 months got home!! Wooooo!
And getting to spend lots of time with her and her precious sister
(I like to pretend they are my sisters too!) over the last few days!
- Surprise visits from my friend Charlotte after school was over for her <3
- Uni holidays - a change to get things sorted for work and to start wedding planning properly!
- BUYING BRIDESMAID DRESSES!!! Sorry, I would share photos, but that'd ruin the surprise!
- Reading old favourite books.
- Hearing Violet's 21st plans - exciting!
- Going out to dinner with my family for said brother's birthday.
- Going on a day trip to a town a little south of us to visit Trampoline World (also for my brother's birthday) - so much fun. 
- Living in a beautiful, safe country!
- Giggling like a mad person with my friends <3
- God's overwhelming faithfulness and forgiveness - how can I not be thankful for that?!!?!
- Studio C videos (I can't vouch for all of them, but we LOVE this one and this one)
- A nice peaceful week ahead!

Talk soon, hope you've all had lovely weeks too,
Nina xx

1 comment:

Ainsley Reitsma said...

happy birthday to your bro! (momentarily forgot his name!)
yay!! Jess is back! Studio C are the best!!