So much in my life to be thankful for - here's a snapshot from this week:
|My favourite "little" brother turned 17 today! Happy|
birthday Boo! I'm so glad God blessed my life with you :)
|Or not so little... Haha|
-My beautiful, WONDERFUL friend who was away in Tennessee for 3 months got home!! Wooooo!
|And getting to spend lots of time with her and her precious sister|
(I like to pretend they are my sisters too!) over the last few days!
- Surprise visits from my friend Charlotte after school was over for her <3
- Uni holidays - a change to get things sorted for work and to start wedding planning properly!
- BUYING BRIDESMAID DRESSES!!! Sorry, I would share photos, but that'd ruin the surprise!
- Reading old favourite books.
- Hearing Violet's 21st plans - exciting!
- Going out to dinner with my family for said brother's birthday.
- Going on a day trip to a town a little south of us to visit Trampoline World (also for my brother's birthday) - so much fun.
- Living in a beautiful, safe country!
- Giggling like a mad person with my friends <3
- God's overwhelming faithfulness and forgiveness - how can I not be thankful for that?!!?!
- A nice peaceful week ahead!
Talk soon, hope you've all had lovely weeks too,