Friday, 5 June 2015

The Beauty of Autumn

I've been really stuck into my study the last couple of days, as I start my end of semester exams next week - eek! I was really stressed out and getting exhausted by the amount of facts I was trying to cram into my brain, so my Mum took me for a walk. That really helped. It's amazing what fresh air can do for you! 

We found this beautiful tree, filled with gorgeous Autumn colours, and as we're into Winter now, down here in the Southern Hemisphere, I thought I better capture it while it lasts! 




What a beauty, huh?! Autumn has always been my favourite season. I love the temperate weather, and the stunning colours!



That tree was a great reminder to me that there is always something to be grateful for! 
Have a lovely weekend! 
Love, Nina xx

2 comments:

Ainsley Reitsma said...

thanks Nina! your posts are the best!!

Nina Donkin said...

Aww, thanks Ainsley, I'm so glad you like them :)