- Have an uncluttered, tidy room. It is hard to have uncluttered thoughts if your life is full of clutter :)
- Have a "to-do" list (I'm an ultimate list maker - can you tell?!) so that I don't get stressed by taking the time out of life.
- Set aside the time to write, and stick to it! Otherwise it will never happen.
- Have things of beauty around me. That's one of the best ways to get inspired.Lord of the Rings compilation is one of my favourites at the moment. So is this piece from the 1989 Kenneth Branagh film "Henry V"! I'm currently studying Henry V for one of my papers - and I LOVE this song! Never fails to inspire me :D
- Light a candle. Enough said.
- Drink tea.
I'm sure there are many more, but those are my go-to writing tips. Do you have any things you do? Also, I'm thinking of posting some of my recent writings on here - what do you think? :D