Sunday, 12 July 2015

Ballin'

It's been a busy week! I've got so much to share with y'all, but I'm too tired right now to share any properly haha :P

So in the meantime, here are some photos from the ball we went to last night. A group of instrumentalists put on a Jane Austen style ball with live music and my lovely maid-of-honour called the dancing! Such a great night! My photos aren't very good haha, but here are a few anyway:) I found some of the official photographs too.
Who is the crazy friend here?! ;)
Haha, I only have weird photos of Logan and me from
the ball, sadly - and about 10 of us laughing :P
Waltzin' around!

Love these people SO much!
Sisters of my heart <3
My lovely Mama!  
Love, Nina xx

2 comments:

Ainsley Reitsma said...

i read about that ball in the paper! sounds like it was amazing! you all look beautiful!

Nina Donkin said...

Thanks Ainsley! :D Yes, it was SO much fun!