Monday, 13 July 2015

Chasing Sunsets

Psalm 27:4
"One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek: That I may dwell
in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord
and to meditate in His temple."
Psalm 8:3-4
"When I look at Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the
moon and stars, which You have set in place, what is man that
You are mindful of Him, and the son of man that You care for him?"
Proverbs 31:30
"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord,
she is to be praised." (SO thankful for these precious ladies!)
Isaiah 33:2
"O Lord, be gracious to us; we wait for You. Be our arm every morning, our
salvation in the time of trouble."
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
"Two are better than one, for they have a good reward for their toil. If one falls
his friend will help him up."
Lamenations 3:22-24
'The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end.
They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. 'The Lord is my portion,'
says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in Him."
We had so much fun chasing the sunset over the river last night. Isn't God's creation glorious?!
Love and God bless, Nina xx

2 comments:

Ainsley Reitsma said...

beautiful photos! your posts are so encouraging!

Nina Donkin said...

Aww, thanks Ainsley! I'm really glad you find them encouraging - makes it all worth it for me :) Thanks for making my day hehe xx