Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Best Berry Smoothie

Okay, people. I have a new addiction. In fact, I'm consuming some of it right now! It is what I have dubbed Best Berry Smoothie. I mean it! This stuff is a m a z i n g!
Also, look at those blooms - spring is on it's way, my friends!! EEEE!
Okay, here we go - ingredients:
| 1 banana (or two if they're small) | 1 handful of frozen berries (any!) | 1 splash of milk (rice milk or some other milk substitute if you wanna make it vegan! | 

And that's it! You just put all of that together in a blender and whip it up! :)

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did! 
Nina xx

1 comment:

Ainsley Reitsma said...

yummy yummy!! when i first saw the pic i thought maybe Jess had made you one courtyard-cafe style! she made me an amazing hot chocolate the other day = )
berries ans spring/summer just *click*!