Wednesday, 2 September 2015

A Little Update

Hi lovely readers!

I've been working on so many long and detailed posts recently, yet haven't actually posted ANY of them. So here's a quick update on what I'm up to!

First, it was my lovely friend Violet (from our Violets and Daisies blog) 21st birthday - yay!! Happy birthday Violet! She had a masquerade themed party, which was SO much fun, even though I was really sick. I'm so glad I was able to go, and still MC for it though!
Beautiful ladies! Doesn't Violet look gorgeous in her red dress!
The masks were so much fun!
Captain America was there - I think I'm in love *sigh* ;) ;)
We also had our first official MICI girls session last week. It was so much fun and so special! I loved it! There are lots of photos up on our MICI website - one of my lovely bridesmaids took all the photos and they are so lovely!

Also, since it's mid semester break, I've had lots more free time to catch up with people. I've really enjoyed that. I took my grandparents op-shopping yesterday and Logan and I had dinner with them tonight. I've also caught up with lots of my friends. I've stolen that same bridesmaid's photos (hope you don't mind hehe) from our catch up today hehe - aren't they cute?! 
Love these girls <3
And of course, I've been working. And planning our wedding! Less than 100 days away now... But anyway, that's all I have to share for now. I'll try post one of my long posts some time soon! :) 
Hope you're all having a lovely week! 
Nina xx

No comments: