Sunday, 13 September 2015

As Long as I breathe

Oh God, You are my God,
I will seek You with all my heart,
My soul thirsts for You,
I will bless You as long as I breathe.
Oh God, You are my God,
I will seek You through the night,
My soul thirsts for You,
I will bless You as long as I breathe.
I have seen You in Your holy temple
And beheld Your glory and strength
Your great love and mercy are better than life,
I will bless You as long as I breathe.
Those who seek our destruction descend to Sheol
As we rest beneath Your wings,
You will silence their lying mouths Adonai,
Your right hand upholds me.
Oh God, You are my God,
I will seek You with all my heart,
My soul thirsts for You,
I will bless You as long as I breathe.
Oh God, You are my God,
I will seek You through the night,
My soul thirsts for You,
I will bless You as long as I breathe.

I will bless you as long as I breathe....

Based on Psalm 63
Love, 
Nina xx

No comments: