Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Bollywood Sounds

Anyone who knows me well knows my obsession with Bollywood/Indian films and even more than that, the music! I just LOVE the sounds. It's not just Indian music/Indian fusion music - I'm pretty keen on music from all different cultures, but for today, I felt like sharing a couple of my favourite Indian fusion pieces.

Million Dollar Arm - Makhna

Slumdog Millionaire - Jai Ho
There's a reason this movie won an Oscar for best song. 



Bride and Prejudice - Balle Balle
Million Dollar Arm - We Could Be Kings
This one is a real fusion piece thanks to A R Rahman and KT Tunstall - so cool!
Slumdog Millionaire - Latika's Theme
This one is a bit different, but I still adore it!
The Hundred Foot Journey - Afreen 
Of course, this one is by A R Rahman as well. This is probably my all time favourite song! So good!

Of course, there are heaps more songs in this style that I love (and no, not all of them are by A R Rahman haha), but I think that's enough for now! 
Hope you're all have a beautiful week! 
Nina xx

1 comment:

Ella said...

I watched 'Bride and Prejudice' a little while ago and I love the music from it. It's so catchy:)
I also want to 'The Hundred-Foot Journey' soon.